WAIVERS, RELEASE, POLICIES & CONSENT AGREEMENTS
The Waivers, Release, Policies and Consent Agreements on this page constitutes the entire agreement between Cubcakes Dance Crew relating to you and/or your child’s participation of any events hosted by Cubcakes Dance Crew.
A. PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE
I. The undersigned do hereby grant permission to the representatives of Cubcakes Dance Crew to post and share pictures/videos of my child relatable to the crew’s activities, promotions, achievements etc. on social media.
II. The undersigned will not post dance performance/rehearsal/competition video footage without, first, the consent of Director Thalia Ramos.
B. WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in Cubcakes Dance Crew and/or being permitted to enter for any purpose any restricted area (herein defined as any area wherein admittance to the general public is prohibited), the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the minor participant named below agree:
- The parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating in the below dance activity or even, he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the officials of such condition and refuse to participate. I understand and agree that, if at any time, I feel anything to be UNSAFE; I will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe area and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
- I/WE fully understand and acknowledge that:
- There are risks and dangers associated with participation in Dance events and activities, which could result in bodily injury partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death.
- The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
- These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others,including, but not limited to, the Release’s named below.
- There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- I/WE accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the release’s named below.
- I/WE HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the dance facility used by the participant, including its owners, managers, promoters, lessees of premises used to conduct the dance event or program, premises and event inspectors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions to engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the dance facility or events held at such facility and each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as “Releasee”…FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next to kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DEATH OF THE PARTICIPANT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE EVENT(S) CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEE OR OTHERWISE.
- I/WE HEREBY acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of the UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
- EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
- On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned partner(s) and/or legal guardian(s) for the minor participant executes this Waiver and Release. If, despite this release, the participant makes a claim against any of the Releasees, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will reimburse the Releasee for any money, which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND BY SUBMITTING THE REGISTRATION FORM AND SELECTING THE REQUIRED CHECKBOX, I AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND GIVE COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
C. CONSENT FOR MEDICAL/SURGICAL CARE/EMERGENCY TREATMENT AND CHILD’S MEDICAL INFORMATION
In presenting my son/daughter for diagnosis and treatment, I (Parent or Legal Guardian as declared in the above “PARENT/GUARDIAN” section of this current registration form) for (student/child as declared in the above “STUDENT’S NAME” section of this current registration form) of (as declared in the above “AGE” section of this current registration form) years of age, herby voluntarily consent to the rendering of such care, including diagnostic procedures, surgical and medical treatment and blood transfusions, by authorized members of the hospital staff or their designees, as may in their professional judgment be necessary. I hereby acknowledge that no guarantees have been made to me as to the effect of such examinations or treatment on my child’s condition. I have read this form and certify that I understand its contents. I (Parent or Legal Guardian as declared in the above “PARENT/GUARDIAN” section of this current registration form) who will be caring for (student/child as declared in the above “STUDENT’S NAME” section of this current registration form) for the period of 2020-2021 should arrange for routine or emergency medical/dental care and treatment necessary to preserve the health of my child. I acknowledge that I am responsible for all reasonable charges in connection with care and treatment rendered during this period. By selecting the appropriate checkbox and submitting the registration form, I agree to the terms on this page in its entirety.
D. OVER – THE – COUNTER (OTC) MEDICATION AUTHORIZATION
I, the undersigned parent or legal guardian of the under mentioned child give permission for the OTC medication(s) listed below to be given to my child for self-administration at the discretion of the studio or dispensed by designated personnel as delegated by the studio. Medications students may take while at the studio may be added or deleted from this authorization form at any time during the 2020-2021 Dance Season by contacting the head of the company using the dance studio rooms.
With parental consent the following types of OTC medications may be made available to my child when needed. By selecting the optional checkbox of this section on the registration form, you authorize the studio to give your child the following medications while on the premises of the studio. OTC medications are dispensed per package directions unless written a physician provides directives.
OTC Medication Dispensed per package directions: / Indications:
Acetaminophen (Tylenol) or generic / Pain reliever/fever reducer
Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) or generic / Hay fever or upper respiratory allergies
Cough drops or throat lozenges / Cough/throat irritation
Calcium Carbonate (Tums) / Stomach Pain
Ibuprofen (Advil) or generic / Pain Reliever